Our aim is to provide HR support, which is flexible, affordable and meets your business requirements. We offer four core HR services options designed to be tailored to meet your business needs now and in the future. You decide how you want to work with us; on demand, an annual fixed fee package or on a project basis.
Give us a call today to discuss your requirements and to arrange an initial, no cost, no obligation consultation.
HR Starter Pack
This single payment package has been designed to ensure that your business is legally compliant and is the minimum standard that your business needs to have in place to protect yourself against potential claims. It includes:
- An employee handbook containing key policies
- An offer letter and employee terms & conditions of employment template
- A pre-employment employee checklist
- A one hour consultation
This package is ideal for smaller businesses who want the reassurance and peace of mind that expert HR advice is available at the end of the telephone.
- Annual fixed fee package giving you 24 hours (over the 12 month period) of expert HR advice and support.
- Annual review of your employee handbook to ensure it is up to date with current legislation
- Regular legal updates and newsletters
As your business grows you may find that you need more strategic HR support to ensure your business strategy can be met. In addition to supporting you with the HR essentials we will advise and help you to attract and retain the best talent, the importance of having an engaged workforce, how this can be achieved and the link between this and the profitability of your business. In addition to the HR Essentials package you will also receive:
- 10 days of on site HR support to deal with any HR matter (strategic or operational)
With this level of professional HR support you will be free to focus on developing your business without having to worry about how you are going to deal with employee issues when they arise.
If you require help with a specific HR project then this option is perfect for you.
- We offer an initial, no cost, no obligation consultation to discuss your requirements
- Following this we will provide you with a quote for the work
- We will be on hand to guide you step by step and will support you throughout the project
We understand that not every business is in a position or wants to enter in to an annual service package but still need some advice and support from time to time. With this in mind we want to offer our clients access to our services on an on-demand, pay-as-you-go basis. Our competitive hourly and daily rates will be discussed and agreed with you prior to us undertaking any work. You contact us when you need us and only pay for the work undertaken- simple!